Discover Your Future
The Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership at Pinchot is your opportunity to expand your leadership skills as you design and lead change in your organization and community.
Whether you’re pursuing a career in organizational development, seeking to improve your systems thinking skills, or interested in honing leadership skills and self mastery in a collaborative environment, OSR is a rewarding investment for your life.
We are looking for candidates who exhibit the following:
- Ability to engage in self-directed and reflective learning;
- Engagement in whole person learning and personal growth;
- Experience working with groups, organizations and/or change management;
- Eagerness to apply learning in systems and design thinking to organizational settings;
- Critical thinking and clear written/oral communication skills;
- Willingness to collaborate in a dynamic learning community;
- Commitment to full participation in the 22 month masters program.
We are currently accepting applications for our 21st cohort of learners. Classes begin September 29th, 2014. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, and application materials can be submitted in any order. Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cory is currently a student in OSR at Pinchot’s MA in Organizational Leadership program. He holds an MBA in Global Asset and Wealth Management and a bachelor’s degree in Physics. A large part of his life has been devoted to training and racing, first running and cross-country skiing and more recently road cycling. He lives in West Seattle with his wife and two children.Read More